We’re looking for a part-time digital marketing assistant to help us grow and develop the e-commerce side of our website in line with our strategic goals for 2019, which includes integrating it with our agency.
The role would suit a hard working and enthusiastic creative alongside with a passion for interesting product.
We are looking to be flexible with days worked so perhaps the role will suit a freelance artist.
- Shipping products and dealing with returns
- Uploading new products
- Merchandising website categories
- Inputting meta descriptions to improve our SEO, as well as supporting on the implementation of our paid social and PPC strategies
- Assisting with changes to the site to improve online customer experience
- Social media, including content generation and photography
- Organising product photography for new collections
- Written content creation, including for our blog
Skills and Experience
- Professional experience in using CMS, preferably Shopify. Depop experience is also a plus.
- A demonstrable interest in – ideally passion for – design and illustration
- Professional experience in social media and digital content creation
- Excellent written communication skills
- Creative and analytical with strong attention to detail
- Logical thinker and natural problem solver
- Good team player, able to fit in to a small diverse team
- Proactive and able to take the initiative and work independently
- Able to prioritise and manage multiple projects and tasks
- An effective communicator via email, telephone and face to face – demonstrating strong customer service skills
- An open style, willing to share information with colleagues
- A desire to make changes in order to pursue continuous improvement
- Good connection and fit with cultural values of the business
- Fun to work with!
The job will be from our studio in Leyton, E10, and will be 3 days a week, from 9.30-5.30. Please email a CV along with a little note on why you’d like to work at Beach to firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.